Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stats

May = beautiful
1/2 June = beautiful
July so far = raaaaaaayne.

June:
I spent a week in London,
a week babysitting,
a long weekend in France,
half a week saying goodbye to my near-and-dear interns friends,
the last few days moving out of Turnberry Terrace
and welcoming my parents who are visiting!

This week I am traveling the west coast of Ireland with my parents, which is good craic minus the obvious pitfalls of traveling with one's parents :)


playing @ fete de la musique in Falicon (just outside Nice)
(video at blog.andyrogersmusic.com)


parents near carrick-a-rede


<3 Ireland



p.s. 7 weeks to Aug 22: SFO Aug 23: SLO

3 comments:

Haley said...

I got hit on by a fake Irishmen last night, and I'm still indignant. Using a hot accent for evil must be the ultimate transgression!

Anonymous said...

What pitfalls????

Kim said...

Megan! Hi friend! So you are going to be in slo? I want to be there!