Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Cereal on Christmas

This morning I ate oat-y cereal, with raisins, while watching Friends. I halfway wrapped a selection box for the guys--a selection box is just a bunch of chocolate bars in a box--then I plated a bunch of cookies and drove out to P'stewart to the beach, where I found half the population of Northern Ireland, then I went to the guys' house with their gift and now I'm writing to you. Hands down, strangest Christmas morning ever.

I'm starting to think Christmas is for children. What's worse is that I'm starting to think I'm not a child! *gasp* Frightening stuff, let me tell you. Next thing I know, people will expect me to stop going to school and get a job. madness.

I told my mother this morning that this Christmas hasn't been sad being away from home, it's just felt like a different holiday altogether. So, Merry Dec 25th, friends and family!

love,
Megan

p.s. we're having California-like weather! Maybe a little colder... but it's sunny and blue and beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you saw the sun on Christmas day. We missed you but were glad to get to talk to you and see your face at the same time. It seemed like you were (almost) in the room with us even if it was just on a flat screen. I think I'll go get a cuppa and put my feet up now. Have a happy Boxing Day. Love you.